- What should we say during Lord’s Supper?
- When should you not receive Holy Communion?
- Who can receive communion?
- Why can’t Protestants take Catholic Communion?
- Do you have to convert to Catholicism to marry a Catholic?
- What prayer is said after confession?
- What does a priest say when giving Communion?
- What words are said during communion?
- What is the true meaning of communion?
- When did Jesus say do this in remembrance of me?
- Who is not allowed to receive communion?
- When can I receive Holy Communion?
- What is said during Eucharist?
- What prayer do you say after receiving communion?
- What are the steps of communion?
- Does communion have to be blessed?
- How do we establish communion in prayer?
- What is the purpose of taking communion?
- What did Jesus call God?
- Can you take communion at another church?
- What do you read before Communion?
- Why did Jesus say do this in remembrance of me?
- How do we remember God?
- Can you take communion if you haven’t been baptized?
- Do you make the sign of the cross after communion?
What should we say during Lord’s Supper?