- Who can officiate a Catholic wedding?
- Who can perform the sacrament of marriage?
- Can you get married in a church if you’re not religious?
- Why is marriage indissoluble?
- Do nuns take a vow of celibacy?
- Who can marry you besides a priest?
- Can Catholics get tattoos?
- What makes a marriage invalid in the Catholic Church?
- Can a pastor legally marry you?
- Can you get married without a priest?
- Can you have a Catholic wedding without being confirmed?
- What are the requirements for a Catholic marriage?
- What are the Catholic marriage vows?
- What would make a marriage invalid?
- Is it a sin in the Catholic Church to be cremated?
Who can officiate a Catholic wedding?