- Who can ratify amendments to the Constitution?
- What do we call the first 10 amendments?
- Which state did not ratify the Constitution?
- Can an amendment be changed?
- What are the four methods of formal amendment?
- What two states ratified the Constitution?
- When did all 13 states ratify the constitution?
- Who is Father of the Constitution?
- How many amendments does the Constitution have?
- What ratify means?
- What does ratify an amendment mean?
- What are the 2 possible ways to ratify amendments to the Constitution?
- What is the most common way to ratify an amendment?
- Why wasn’t the constitution ratified right away?
- What percentage of states are required to ratify an amendment?
Who can ratify amendments to the Constitution?